Life Ready Physio & Pilates was founded on two key ideas.
Firstly; providing quality physiotherapists with a great place to work, a great team to work with, the best tools and equipment, and investing heavily in their education will produce great patient care.
Secondly; attracting, improving and retaining quality physiotherapists is the greatest privilege and best strategy for our company. We believe that our clients receive the best care when we focus on our team first. Life Ready Physio & Pilates is therefore committed to caring for its people. If you are passionate, committed to great customer service, enjoy a dynamic team environment and feel like a new challenge, then a physiotherapist position with us may suit you perfectly!
You can learn more about our company in the video above, on our website – www.lifereadyphysio.com.au or follow us on our socials at @lifereadyphysio
OUR CORE VALUES
- Genuine relationships
- Proactive, not reactive
- Develop our strengths
- Embrace and drive change
WHAT WE NEED
Life Ready is continuing to grow.
We’ve nurtured 18 clinics in seven years and we are still expanding! We are now on the look out for the next group of gung-ho physiotherapists to join our growing team.
Across our 17 clinics in WA, we have up to eight positions to be filled. These include full time and part time positions across a range of clinics in central, north, south, west and east of Perth.
- Life Ready Butler
- Life Ready Cockburn
- Life Ready Midland
- Life Ready Mobile (on the lookout for both physiotherapists and occupational therapists with a keen interest in aged care)
- Life Ready Perth CBD
- Life Ready South Perth
- Life Ready Yokine
THE PERKS OF JOINING THE LIFE READY TEAM
- We pay for 50% for all extended learning education and courses
- Excellent remuneration (up to 50% commission) that could equate to a salary > 100K p/a
- Modern and vibrant clinics, with state of the art facilities and equipment
- One on one collaborative learning sessions with post-graduate trained physiotherapists (paid for by the company)
- Flexible treatment times (pick how long you treat patients for, just as long as it’s > 20 mins!)
- Autonomy (treat how you want, within evidence based practice, as long as your clients receive exceptional service, and receive a documented treatment plan)
- Additional income streams (Life Ready remunerates our physiotherapists to blog or partake in one on one mentoring). Mentors must be post-graduate physiotherapists or greater
- Career pathway opportunites to manage and/or own a future clinic with Life Ready are available
- Regularly scheduled group wide and localised social events – believe us, they are a hoot!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Those who join the Life Ready team will need to contribute new ideas, execute these ideas, build and manage a case load, and must exhibit the following attributes:
- Preferable, though not essential, to have one year of private practice experience
- High emotional intelligence and self-awareness
- Initiative and resourcefulness
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To express your interest in joining our Life Ready team, we invite you to forward your CV and cover letter to email@example.com*.
*Only submissions sent to firstname.lastname@example.org will be assessed.
Applications for each of our available positions close Tuesday 23rd July at 5pm, unless an appropriate candidate is found sooner and we will be commencing the recruitment process straight away.
For any queries regarding the above job opportunities, please email@example.com for a private and confidential discussion.