Featherstone Physio Pilates is a unique studio offering injury prevention and management, pain management, women’s health physio, Pilates and functional exercise rehab in addition to wellness, fitness, mindfulness and remedial massage services through a highly qualified and integrative team. The practice operates from the spacious upstairs studio within the heritage building, Camelot, in Mosman Park.
Based on a strong commitment to client service and demand the studio now seeks a positive, enthusiastic and motivated full-time/part-time professional to join the team. You would enjoy a varied caseload from children to seniors, sedentary clients to athletes – clients with musculoskeletal and neurological conditions.
Job tasks and responsibilities:
– General physio individual treatment session
– Individual, semi private and small group physio Pilates and exercise rehabilitation sessions
– Class physio Pilates and exercise rehab sessions
– Able to work evenings and Saturday mornings
– Flexible working hours for work life balance
– Longer than industry standard consult times
– In house professional development
– Financial support for External CPD
– Mentoring from postgraduate physiotherapists and Polestar Pilates mentor
– Support from integrated multidisciplinary team
– Positive, fun, friendly working environment
– Bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapy
– AHPRA registration
– Professional insurances
– Clinical Pilates experience
– Deep tissue needling qualifications preferable
– GLA:D certification preferable
– Strong communication skills
– First aid qualifications (can be completed upon agreement)
– A desire to contribute to the practice operations including business development
Previous experience in private practice is desirable however each application will be taken on its own merit, recent or experienced physiotherapists are encouraged to apply. Remuneration and timing will be discussed at interview and subject to level of clinical and business experience.
If this position interests you, we would love to hear from you.
Please email – email@example.com