PHYSIOTHERAPIST POSITION: MENTORED PRIVATE PRACTICE ROLE
Full Time Physio with Pilates Experience
- Are you a physiotherapist passionate about helping people with genuine interest in musculoskeletal treatment and Pilates?
- Looking for a fulfilling position with a supportive team environment?
- Always striving to grow yourself, personally and professionally?
…. At Therapia Physio & Pilates, we are dedicated to your development because we know the best patient care starts with our team. Whether you are NEW or have YEARS of experience, we have a case load of patients to add to your care.
Why work at Therapia?
Our Principal Physiotherapist, Mukul Singla, is dedicated to your growth and success. Previously teaching at the University of South Australia, he is passionate about committing to a mentorship program to help you reach your full potential.
With over 18 years’ experience specialising with a Masters of Orthopaedics, Sports and Manual Therapy, he is dedicated about sharing everything he knows so that you can learn how to achieve absolute optimal results for your clients.
Something About Therapia Physio & Pilates..!
- We are a fast growing multidisciplinary practice (Physiotherapy, Pilates, Massage and Acupuncture) in Adelaide CBD.
- We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional client experience and sustainable health outcomes with a focus on long term benefits.
- We provide our team with continual education, supporting them in taking their career to the next level!
- We provide in-house training in clinical Pilates methodology for active rehab, Dry-needling and effective Manual Therapy techniques.
- Patient centred care is our priority. We have 45 minute initial and 30 minute standard consultations to make sure we deliver the best care.
- You will receive weekly one on one mentorship program catered to your learning aspects and passions, quarterly reviews, regular in-service program and a generous professional development allowance.
- Have your own private consultation room and access to our fully equipped Pilates studio, where you can potentially run your own classes.
- Streamlined communication between physiotherapists to discuss the best treatment for your patients.
- Be a part of an uplifting work environment and surrounded by a team of like-minded individuals.
Our ideal candidate..
- Is passionate about musculoskeletal treatment and Pilates and has the drive and passion to continue learning more.
- Will independently manage patients with a view of a full time load of between 30-38 hours/week or as set by you.
- Be handsomely rewarded with above award salary and a bunch of potential extra perks.
- Will be a part of the Therapia family, because we are more family than staff.
If you think this opportunity is for you, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “I’M A PHYSIO” to express your interest and tell us why we would be crazy not to hire you!
Hurry, because it’s a first in first serve basis. Those who are successful will be contacted personally.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Therapia Physio & Pilates