PhysioXtra is seeking an experienced Physiotherapist with Pilates and potentially Women’s Health focus for either full-time or 3 ½ days (no Saturdays) in our Pirie Street Clinic.
- 30 minute Physio Appointments
- Small Group Pilates
- Small Group Exercise Classes
- Women’s Health Anti-Natal Post-Natal Classes
- Opportunities with Sporting Teams (Netball or Football)
The successful candidate will be passionate about enhancing the patient experience to ensure our clients receive the Xtra care and attention they deserve.
WHAT YOU NEED TO APPLY:
- A tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy – Sport Masters well regarded
- Pilates Training and Experience (Polestar preferred)
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Women’s Health experience highly regarded but not essential
- A collaborative approach to care and a passion for person centred care
- Eligibility to work in Australia
To learn more about the group, visit https://physioxtra.com/ or apply now! For a confidential chat, please call Andrew Sarunic – People and Culture Manger on (08) 7221 9718
All applications must be lodged online. Follow this link to learn more about the Pirie Street Clinic: https://physioxtra.com/pirie-street-adelaide/