We are a boutique practice with a passion for rehabilitation. We service Neuromuscular, Neurology, Vestibular, Post Surgical, Clinical Pilates and Neuro Pilates clients.
Our purpose is to have a positive impact on our clients, we want to get them moving well, pain free, returning to the activities they enjoy.
We do this by provide education, skilled treatments and exercise based rehabilitation, along with fun and longer than industry average consultations.
About the role
You will have a Neuromuscular caseload consisting of Neurosurgical, Acute and Chronic Pain,Clinical and Neuro Pilates and Exercise Rehabilitation.
You will have the opportunity to co-treat with our senior practitioners, as well as mentoring and in-house professional development. Our environment is calm, innovative, fun and outcome driven. And we’re looking for the next superstar to join the team!
Salary will be dependent on experience and hours worked.
This position is a part time role. A full time role will be considered for the right candidate.
- Flexible hours
- Contribution to relevant external education and courses to an annual cap
- TIME – Yes,our patients are treated for 60 minutes!
- A warm and caring team
- Training and mentoring with weekly PD sessions and support for further PD
- Support and commitment to foster innovation and nurture our practitioners special interests
- Social events
Skills and experience
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy or equivalent tertiary qualifications (essential)
- Current registration as a Physiotherapist with AHPRA (essential)
- At least 3 years of clinical experience (desirable)
- Training in Bobath Concept (desirable)
- Clinical Pilates Training with Polestar or APPI (desirable)
- Experience working with Neurological Clients
You will be:
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Passionate about rehabilitation
- Committed to patient outcomes
- An excellent communicator
- Enjoy being part of a team
* Please Note you must have experience working with Neurological Conditions
Phone: 03 9329 5551