Pilates Local is seeking an enthusiastic, motivated, Pilates trained physiotherapist to join their team of Physiotherapists and Pilates instructors in our loft style exercise studio in St Kilda, Melbourne. The studio specialises in pregnancy exercise, postnatal recovery, injury rehabilitation and addressing common musculoskeletal complaints.
This position would ideally suit a clinician with a background in musculoskeletal/sports physiotherapy and/or an interest in women’s health. Graduate physiotherapists with Pilates training and teaching experience are welcome to apply.
You will work alongside and be mentored by both a Level 4 PAA Pilates instructor, and an APPI certified physiotherapist with postgraduate qualifications in pelvic floor physiotherapy and extensive experience in treating pelvic floor dysfunction in women across the lifespan.
The successful applicant will possess:
– A degree in Physiotherapy as recognised by the Physiotherapy Board of Australia
– Current AHPRA registration
– Comprehensive equipment training / certification in Pilates instruction (or currently undertaking such training)
– Demonstrated experience in delivering Pilates based physiotherapy Exercise Classes
– Individual public liability and professional indemnity insurance
– Availability to deliver evening exercise classes, preferably on two evenings per week
If you would like to enjoy the benefits of working with a lovely client base in a relaxed and friendly environment, then they would love to hear from you!
The associated job description can be found at https://www.pilateslocal.com.au/new-article/2019/11/17/we-are-hiring.
Please apply by forwarding your cover letter (addressing the essential/desirable criteria) and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 1st, 2019.