Do you want to work in an intimate boutique Pilates studio with a great team and clients?
– Are you customer service focused, reliable and fun?
– Do you genuinely care about people and have a passion for all things Pilates?
– Do you want a great start or opportunity to build on your career?
If yes, then read on.
Art of Pilates is a thriving boutique Pilates studio based in the heart of bustling Neutral Bay, Sydney. Currently experiencing an exciting phase of growth, we are looking for a dedicated and reliable Pilates instructor to join our passionate dynamic team, to teach small group and private Pilates classes on a regular basis.
Your responsibilities will include:
– teaching private Studio Pilates classes
– teaching small group Studio Pilates classes with a maximum of five people in each class
– ensuring client satisfaction and some general administration, including client programming
To be successful, you will:
– be a caring and down to earth person
– be able to work autonomously
– be certified in Reformer (must have) and Mat Pilates
– ideally have some experience with the Cadillac, Chair and Barrels or currently enrolled in the course
– a background in rehabilitation will be highly regarded
– have a minimum one year experience teaching small group and / or private Pilates
– love working with people; teaching and educating them about Pilates, their body and general wellbeing
– be highly organised, detailed with strong time management skills
– be friendly, upbeat and proactive in your customer service approach
– hold professional indemnity and public liability insurance
– have First Aid qualifications up to date
Prior Pilates teaching experience is essential and we are happy to consider recent graduates as long as you have a minimum 30 hours of practice teaching and can demonstrate your experience at the interview.
Initially the role will commence with a Saturday morning and 1 evening shift. We have regular clients and the Saturday shift is generally a nice 3-5 hour shift.
This is a contract position for the right candidate.If this sounds like you, then please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Contract
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
Contact: Belinda Green 8964 5652 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org