Tired of an inconsistent salary as a subcontractor in our industry? We are seeking a new Pilates instructor (preferably with a personal training background) to join us full-time with an interesting and varied career!
Your role will include taking classes and privates as well as administrative work. We are also seeking a studio manager if our values align.
Our future plans include expanding our offerings to include remedial massage, osteopathy, physiotherapy, dietetics and myotherapy. We are seeking a new personal trainer/S&C coach who is driven and enthusiastic to help with our growing workload. This position suits both an individual who is initially starting in the industry or someone with an already established client base. We provide PD and mentorship opportunities to the right candidate and will be fully supportive of your skill development.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Running solo or duet training sessions as well as group and corporate classes.
- Building up client base – you need to be proactive and enthusiastic.
- Friendly and helpful to all customers.
- Basic customer service
- Pilates qualifications in mat, reformer, Trapeze and Chair
- Cert III and IV in Fitness preferable
- Personal Training experience highly desirable.
Please apply with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org