Room for Movement is a friendly a Pilates studio in the Inner West. They offer mat classes and circuit classes but we are most well known for their studio sessions (private and semi privates). As career instructors they are guided by each clients’ individual movement goals and above all they desire to provide positive movement experiences. They are currently seeking a new addition to their team: the shift in question is a fully established shift of semi privates (max 3 clients) on Monday evenings from 4-8pm. They are still growing and so there is potential for more work, as well as the opportunity to supplement income through administrative duties.
The ideal instructor for the job would have a full diploma recognised by the PAA or APMA and it would suit someone with at least 2/3 years of studio experience and with experience of more complex clients with ongoing conditions. Their studio is a body positive environment and we place value on how the body feels rather than how it looks, this is at the core of our teaching ethos and is a must for any new employees. The ability to empathise, and an openness to learning are the most important qualities we’re looking for in any new instructor.
– Teaching private and semi-privates studio sessions, and carrying out initial consultations
– Maintaining client notes
– Setting and sending client homework notes
– Light administrative duties
– In-house professional development
– Free mat and circuit classes
– Employee status with superannuation paid (no need to invoice)
– Positive and open work environment with strong team values
– Regular team socials
– Diploma certified instructor (Polestar/PITC/Basi preferred)
– Minimum 2/3 years experience in the studio environment
– Comfortable working with three clients without ‘set programmes’ and can think on feet
– Strong communication skills
– Professional Insurances and First Aid Qualification.
– A desire to be part of a team and to contribute to health and growth of our studio
– A willingness to assist with cover shifts is preferred
Start date is the end of February but can be flexible for the right person.
via email email@example.com
via phone: 0450 156 782