|OOV||Adelaide – Smart Health||18 March – 19 March 2017||8am – 5pm||Daniel Vladeta|
|OOV||Sydney – Polestar Australia Studio||13 May – 14 May 2017||8am – 5pm||Nick Dawe|
|OOV||Perth – Performance Pilates Studio||20 May – 21 May 2017||8am – 5pm||Nick Dawe|
|OOV||Melbourne – Dynamic Stability||27 May – 28 May 2017||8am – 5pm||Nick Dawe|
The Oov plus traditional Pilates empowers you to diagnose and improve movement at an unprecedented level. This 2-Day Fundamentals Level 1 Course explores how the Oov improves core stability and functional movement. Learn about the structure and queuing techniques to facilitate Mat Pilates on the Oov.
Oov Education bridges the gap between disciplines of movement, bodywork, health, wellness, healing, and performance. We are committed to sharing the latest best practice research in our courses, ensuring your education and experiences with the Oov continue to evolve. An introduction to working with the Oov begins with the Oov Fundamentals (Level I) Course.
Strength, speed, power and agility are achieved more effectively if your client can maintain motor control, stability and endurance; these form the basis of the exercises in the Oov Foundation Course.
– Recognise how using the Oov can facilitate improvement in Functional Movement
– Balance Training as a means to enhance motor learning and performance
– The ability to take traditional Mat Pilates exercises and apply them to the Oov
– Proficient at creating stability for clients by improving their mobility on the Oov
– Understand the role that Dissociation plays in enhancing stability training
– The Four Pillars of Movement and their relationship to efficient performance; the cornerstone of your ability to teach Functional Movement
– Identify faulty or inefficient Movement Patterns with regards to postural type
– The structure and the queuing techniques to facilitate Mat Pilates on the Oov
2 Day Course $800 includes online training material and an Oov which will all be provided on the first day of the course.
– Physical Therapists
– Massage Therapists
– Practitioners of movement such as, Pilates instructors, Yoga instructors, fitness instructors, Alexander Technique, Feldenkrais, Gyrotonic, Coaches with a movement science background, and more.
The Oov Fundamentals (Level I) course is a prerequisite for the Oov Education programs that cover each discipline and specialty area, all based on latest research and best practices.
Out of care for our environment; course materials for this course are not printed out. When you have registered for your Oov Course, you will receive access to your support materials online. Your are welcome to print the manual if you feel this is helpful to your learning process. Please consider our environment before printing course materials.