Run to this 3-day web-enhanced experience and rediscover the real beauty of running. Boost your knowledge, body capacity, and Movement+Running skills!
Running is recognized as the most powerful activity in improving our health and developing both our brain and body. However, running is an unsuccessful activity for most people.
We know how to make running safer, more efficient and enjoyable every time you run:
- Running is a fundamental movement skill, therefore running form can only be improved by learning to MOVE WELL. A proper running practice is needed to become a good runner.
- Running adds an incredible amount of load into our bodies, this load is only healthy if your tissues are prepared to take it. We’ll make sure you understand how to prepare and get FIT TO RUN.
Runity’s Painless Runner Course includes two face to face modules (20 hours) enhanced with online contents to maximize your learning,
1. Movement Module Scope (12hrs)
- Running Movement Screening: Learn a practical tool to assess your movement control, prioritize your efforts and measure your progress.
- Movement approach: Understand the importance of enhanced movement skills to improve running performance and safety.
- Conditioning Exercises for Runners: Explore and learn the best exercises to improve the fundamental abilities needed to become a flawless runner.
- Plyometrics: Current evidence supports the unbeatable efficacy of plyometric drills to improve connective tissue energy storage and recoil.
- End Range Mobility: Expand your movement options by accessing new range of motion in key joints for running.
2. Running Module Scope (8hrs)
- Running Video-Analysis: Open your eyes and learn how to assess the most relevant variables that influence running safety and efficiency.
- Running Re-training: A proper individualized technique re-training can be the key to improve your efficiency and safety as a runner. Learn how dramatic changes can be created in minutes.
- Tempo: Understanding a proper use of cadence and tempo will become your best ally to reduce the load without reducing your mileage.
- Reactivity: For runners, stability is not good enough. Learn how to make your body reactive to absorb and recycle the energy generated through running.
- Play: Running is supposed to be fun. Explore specific games and a playful approach to improve one and all elements of your motor system.
3. Runity Fundamentals online course content
- Runity Fundamentals (40min)
- Running Injuries (30 min)
- How to easily perform and interpret a Running Video-analysis (25 min)
- Movement Screening for Runners > 4 tests and its interpretation (20 min)
- Real time assessment and coaching of a real runner (60 min)
- 95 great exercises for runners from our video library.
- Quizzes, guides for coaches, slides for printing, scientific papers and more.