Registration Policies (including Cancellations and Transfers)
1. Payment Plan:
On registering for a course with Polestar Australia you confirm that you have read and understand the commitment of time required to complete the course. It is the Students responsibility to ensure the course hours fit into their schedule and life commitments.
3. Course Units and Exams must be completed within the following timescales:
No certification will be issued after these time lines. (Note: Principles is the start date for the Reformer Series, Cert IV and Rehab Series and SR1 for the Diploma)
4. Course Cancellation Terms
5. Cancellations due to special circumstances:
If you have registered for and / or started your course and need to cancel due to special circumstances Polestar Australia will consider each application. Note proof of circumstances must be provided. These would include: bereavement within immediate family, debilitating injury. It does not include personal reasons such as: weddings, work travel, holidays, personal relocation or similar.
6. Unit Transfers Requests
7. Course fees DO NOT INCLUDE:
Required reading materials for reading and writing assignments; Personal extras (sundries, travel and accommodation), DVD’s, Coaching or Mentoring and any assessment re-sit fee. Transfer fee to another state. Note: there will be some additional costs which are not covered in the course fees. As part of your logbook hours all repertoire must be signed off for teaching and demonstration. Polestar allocates time at each face to face weekend for check off but if these are not completed they must be done in your own time at your cost with a Mentor. Also Self Mastery logbook hours will be at an additional cost, note that 30% of these can be completed as self directed study.
8. Course fees INCLUDE:
Lectures and labs, course manuals, logbooks, access to Academic Units online, final exam, morning and afternoon refreshments.
9.Credit Card Surcharge applies to all course fees: VISA 1.87% – MASTERCARD 1.87%
10. A USI (Unique Student Identifier Number) must be provided at Registration –final certifications cannot be provided without the USI number being submitted to Polestar Australia.
11. Registration deadline is 14 days in advance of course start date. Registration received less than 14 days will be processed only if space is available. You are not registered until you receive written confirmation from Polestar Pilates.
12. Registration is limited to between 15-25 participants depending on location and studio size. Registration received for a course that has reached full capacity will not be processed and you will be contacted. Courses will only go ahead with a minimum of 10 participants.
13. We reserve the right to postpone or cancel any course. If we cancel a course, you will have the option of transferring to another course or receiving a full refund. Polestar is not responsible for any travel costs due to cancellation.
14. You understand that you will attend the Polestar course, use the facilities and equipment at your own risk. At registration you confirm that all medical conditions and injuries, both past and present have been disclosed and where required have obtained clearance from your general practitioner.
15. You will take it upon yourself to discuss any changes to your current health with your instructor. You recognise that the instructor is not able to provide medical advice with regard any medical fitness and that the information provided is used as a guideline to the limitations of my ability to exercise.
16. All courses commence at 8.00am and finish at 5.00pm, with a 1 hour lunch break (lunch not included in fees).